Course - Promoting Positive Behaviour – ILA Approved - Duration: 2 Hours
To purchase this course please click the purchase button or to go back and view all courses press the cancel button. Certificates of Attendance Provided.
- The Adults role when Managing Behaviour
- Influences on a Child’s Behaviour
- Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
- How to Promote Positive Behaviour
- Establishing Goals
- Positive Reinforcements
- Boundaries Praise and Positive Feedback
- Partnership with Parents
Included: Lesson Plans, Attendance Records, Course Expectations, Course Evaluations, Power-Point Presentation, Handouts (if applicable), Worksheets (if applicable), Trainer Tips and Certificates.
Audience: All Staff
Care Commission Quality Themes: 1.2/1.5/3.3/3.4
Child at Centre 2 Quality Indicators: 2.1/5.2/5.3/5.5/5.8/9.1