Apprenticeship Information for Employers
CMC works in partnership with Skills Development Scotland to deliver vocational childcare qualifications. As an SQA Approved Centre, CMC offers SVQ Level 3 in Social Services (Children and Young People), as well as being approved to deliver SQA Core Skills in Communication, Numeracy, Problem Solving, Working with Others and ICT. This training benefits both childcare setting and young people as follows:
- Childcare settings gain a full-time member of staff payable at Modern Apprentice rates.
- Vocational Training is fully paid for by Skills Development Scotland (a Scottish Government Agency) at no additional cost to the childcare setting
- An assigned Assessor visits the trainee at their place of work at least once per month
- 1:1 support sessions are offered to the trainee at the CMC Training Academy to support their individual practical and theoretical training and learning needs
- Trainees benefit from work based training provided by our competent assessors
To take up the opportunity of recruiting a trainee in your childcare setting, please contact us for more information via our enquiry link or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org